1. Anthony on February 7, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Another case of mental health problems caused (or exacerbated by) Roaccutane https://youtu.be/VrcBUr974tM

2. Cynthia on February 7, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I started a group on FB for people who’ve been through this. If anyone is reading this that wants to join search for "Plug Me In – Depersonalization Recovery"

3. alpal balkona on February 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm

are you still going through this ??

4. Scotscan on February 7, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I decided to give up coffee and now only occasionally drink tea as an alternative. That’s helped get rid of some of these thoughts but a shame because I love the smell of coffee but I’d prefer to feel grounded than have this. Hope you’re feeling better but you aren’t alone and the thought that this isn’t dangerous often has helped me.

5. Anthony on February 7, 2019 at 5:58 pm

The only time I’ve felt depersonalisation is when I was really sleep deprived. It was quite a frightening experience actually

6. Helen Swale on February 7, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Thankyou for speaking out on this. I suffer from this. Finding healthy ways to be present and grounded in my body has really helped. As well as breathing deeply down to my stomach so my brain is getting oxygen. As well as therapy for psychological causes.

7. Vegan4life on February 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Serious question. Did you notice a significant improvement in dp/dr after quitting the vegan diet?

8. Bogdan P on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Does it matter one bit? We’re all slowly dying and theres nothing we can do. Might as well comitt suicide and end our suffering.

9. Lu Guy on February 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm

I suffer from all the events you mentioned. So many things trigger it. This is one of my worse days ever. I even put up a loose in my shed this afternoon. I want to sleep walk in there and hang myself. Am consuming different pills to numb myself. But, then I watch and listen to people on YT say DON’T , one day, one hour, one minute. I can’t breathe. Am so alone, too. I was told to go to a public place when I feel like this. But, I’m too drugged to drive. I wish I’d just do it"…….just do it. My heart is racing, uncontrollably. Beating in my ears. I have pets, these stupid pets and no one to look in on them. No one.