How To Build Self Esteem – The Blueprint

How To Build Self Esteem – The Blueprint

Sponsored By Brio with their Smartclean Toothbrush:
Go to: http://bit.ly/Briopill
And Enter Promo Code “PILL” To Get A Special Offer

Having low self-esteem can be detrimental to your progress. It can prevent you from taking action. So in this video we will discuss how to build self esteem.

FREE Habit Building Course (THE TAMED COURSE):

How To Meditate:

1. Anushka Srivastava on February 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Who really, really wanted this?

2. Candy Godiva on February 7, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I can’t get the women I want. How do you expect me to have high self esteem? When every girl I desire rejects me?

3. Sri Moonshine on February 7, 2019 at 5:38 pm

WHAT? A toothbrush?

4. The Inspirational Show on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Building self esteem is hard if you are not living in conformity with your values. You need to follow the road that seems the most right to you, not the road that others are expecting you to go with. And if you realized that you made a mistake with your choice, that’s totally fine, recognizing that you made a mistake is not a sign of weakness, it’s a sign of courage!

5. Ylicortes360 li on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

i was actually eating junl food at the begginig of the video

6. killerpassword on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

I don’t have a problem with self-esteem I don’t communicate because a f***** up memories that shouldn’t be there so in a way I was forced in a soundproof cage and I can’t get my music career going because people are listening trying to steal my work it wasn’t a self-esteem problem even though it looks that way. It’s because I was thrown in a cage after being used for 7 years

7. Gabriel Maximus on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

My self esteem lowers when people do toxic things in relationships, yet I’ll be left alone and they’re all surrounded by people. Makes me feel confused if having healthy relationships are worth it or even possible.

8. •Anna_ •Broken on February 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Im being judged for who i am…
    Im different from other girls… L
    Like: Im not girly, i dont like to wear dresses, i dont like makeup, i like videogames, i like rock and sad songs, etc..
    Girls told me im an asshole because im not like them… Guys told me my place is in the kitchen and that im not able to have PS and play online games… They just judge my style… I hate it…
    It makes me feel im worthless

9. Oppai Senpai on February 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I take care of my self and my higiene but still i hate myself. Even if i control my thoughts and get my life together i think that nothing is gonna change after that. Im still gonna be single ugly and no1 will want me.. Cuz im quiet and dont stand out that much.

10. swizzy bk on February 7, 2019 at 5:47 pm

toof brush

11. t i n a x v p on February 7, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Lol if I dont better my self esteem I’m eventually going to ruin my relationship hahahaha i suck

12. Kumar Potdar on February 7, 2019 at 5:51 pm

I stopped watching at Brio …..

13. Cloud peter lewis on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

millenials..

14. Not Me on February 7, 2019 at 5:53 pm

This video doesn’t work

15. Pura Vida Vibes on February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

16. Rafael Vargas on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Dam 40 seconds into this and he said every thing I am feeling.

17. K Girija Sameera on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

How do we develop low self-esteem in the first place?

18. Throw communists out of helicopters on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I’m not suicidal but it would be okay if I died. What do?

19. boyddeath on February 7, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I sometimes skip showers because I do think I’m not worthy enough to be taken care of, also my shower water is ALWAYS very cold :’( and takes FOREVER to heat up

20. KlapAl0ng on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

close personal acquaintance

21. Maqsood Uddin on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Tysm

22. godfather Not Dead on February 7, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Man i really was feeling his content and the things that he was telling until the ads came in between bye

23. Californiabutterfly on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I think I’m 200% worth it and my future is always shining. However I don’t love myself. And sometimes I wanna die. I think there is no anybody who genuinely loves me. I always feel emptiness and lonely…

24. Anthony Passaro on February 7, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Sorry dude that don’t work for me

25. Whitney Nike lover on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

I highly doubt brushing my teeth is gonna change my self esteem

26. Josie lol on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Ive been having low self esteem for 9 years now. My parents hate me my bff back stabbed me. My sister hits me. I think this video helped me to stand up to myself! thank you!

27. Mark Bunds on February 7, 2019 at 6:17 pm

What about a patient who expresses sincere desire to help others, skills to do so, possessing true empathy, but has low self-esteem. How does this person find a healthy and well-rounded balance of self confidence, assertion, and empathy without going over-balance into narcissism?

28. Daquan Fudge on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

“People treat you the way you treat yourself” – unknown

29. Sonu George on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Lack of Self Esteem has been a leading issue in the current society. Most of the teens these days face them. The only way to overcome it is by accepting the way you are. Do not compare ourselves with someone else. We know what we are capable of and we should be happy with that. Then we can see a change.

30. 4SCARECROWS on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

So based on what you said in the first part. Self esteem is comparing to whether or not someone is making habits based on the ideological constructs of society. Like brushing your teeth 3 times a day. Bathing everyday. Shaving? what if someone wants to grow a beard? What if you have a condition and can’t bath everyday and can only bath every other day? What If someone brushes their teeth once a day but they don’t beat themselves up over the issue? So this tells me this method of raising self esteem is based on what the rest of society dictates is acceptable. That’s frickin shallow.! What I’m saying is you should not use Ideological social constructs as a basis for building self esteem. Ideological is what it is…ideological…and you just set yourself up for failure. Trying to reach habits and goals that are realistic builds self esteem.

31. Barbie Necia Films on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

32. Amazing Unicorn mosthattedkamara on February 7, 2019 at 6:22 pm

I was crying while watching this

33. Amber Flame on February 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Thank You!

34. Abdullah Abdulaziz on February 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm

35. nixon moffett on February 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm

What’s ur thoughts on marijuana

36. Clorox Bleach on February 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm

idk its like im n 8th grade and im shy af so i barely talk to anyone and i see this girl who is also shy af and u can tell she don’t shower or anything and ppl make fun of her and im starting to see myself that way even tho i feel like im nothing like her bc i take care of myself but i just dont think ppl like me and its stressful af

37. Shashank Naidu on February 7, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I would love to recommend Vipassana meditation. It’s a free 10 day meditation course,no fees whatsoever.

38. Pl4ystat1oN For3v3R on February 7, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I’m not worthless, just dissipointed.

39. That one Spy main on February 7, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Yeah, I have a high iq but low self esteem made me lazy and I got a low iq test score at 110, even tho I have a iq of 130 or something, my family tells me that I’m smart but lazy but now in high school I am in algebra 1 support instead of geometry which lowered my self esteem even more because the school and other classmates made me feel like I’m retarded and I stopped paying attention in class

40. Dark Cloud on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Meditation is useless, affirmations work

41. Joey D Caleb on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm

you make the whole first point and force it to make sense just to advertise??

42. veky veky on February 7, 2019 at 6:35 pm

today i discovered that i am suffering from low self esteem i fear to talk to people even i know all answer i get very nervous in interview i am always in the fear that something will go wrong. i am too messed up doesn’t give attention to dress-up doesn’t have any aspiration to achieve anything in life no hobby no interest in girls money or any object i am just 28 i feel that everyone has to die one day why to think about all of this i feel like i am lost in my life. This video has certainly helped me to identify the problems in me and i will try to follow the instruction given in the video maybe someday i get out of this problem.