How to Love Yourself AGAIN (Motivational Video)

How to Love Yourself AGAIN (Motivational Video)

How to Love Yourself AGAIN (Motivational Video)
When people start to love themselves more each day, it’s amazing how their lives get better. They feel better. They get the jobs they want. They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin.

It’s a very simple premise—loving yourself. I’ve been criticized for being too simplistic, and I have found that the simple things are usually the most profound.

Someone said to me recently, “You gave me the most wonderful gift—you gave me the gift of myself.” So many of us hide from ourselves and we don’t even know who we are. We don’t know what we feel, we don’t know what we want.

Life is a voyage of self discovery. To me, to be enlightened is to go within and to know who and what we really are, and to know that we have the ability to change for the better by loving and taking care of ourselves.

It’s not selfish to love ourselves. It clears us so that we can love ourselves enough to love other people. We can really help the planet when we come from a space of great love and joy on an individual basis.

The Power that created this incredible Universe has often been referred to as love. God is love. We have often heard the statement: Love makes the world go ’round. It’s all true. Love is the binding agent that holds the whole Universe together.

To me, love is a deep appreciation. When I talk about loving ourselves, I mean having a deep appreciation for who we are. We accept all the different parts of ourselves—our little peculiarities, the embarrassments, the things we may not do so well, and all the wonderful qualities, too.

*CREDIT
Louise Hay, Tyrese Gibson, Les Brown

Visit Louise Hay’s websites:
www.louisehay.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/louiselhay/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LouiseHay

More Info – http://www.lesbrown.com/‎
Email – yes@lesbrown.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Brown.Les

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.

Law Of Attraction Coaching does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at innergrowth.inc@gmail.com

1. Barbara Serrano on February 7, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Very true! I had a very critical mother during my teenage years and she was miserable growing up now that I think about it. Sometimes I wonder why i had such a horrible mother cuz now I’m suffering lack of self love…..

2. Who ez Jur papi? on February 7, 2019 at 7:13 pm

I’m so blessed to have true friends. We always have each other’s back

3. Nu Pie on February 7, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Does anybody else want that lady at the beginning to be ur mum like she sounds an caring and loveable

4. Jeffy AAA on February 7, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Harry Potter spoilers

5. Mai Vang on February 7, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Yes this is true..as a mother and a wife, I do see that I became resentful, angry and bitter at times…

6. Matthew Wren on February 7, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I keep listening to these but I deadass have absolutely no idea how to apply this message to my life

7. Michelle Sithole on February 7, 2019 at 7:16 pm

I just wanna say that I ❤ myself, really I do, but I HATE my life.

8. Anthony Massinople on February 7, 2019 at 7:17 pm

One of the best speeches I’ve ever heard ! I needed this! Don’t skip listen to the whole thing ! You’ll appreciate it!

9. Lizzy Darcy on February 7, 2019 at 7:20 pm

"Very important to recognise when people’s seasons are over in your life."

10. Reshma Bacorisen on February 7, 2019 at 7:20 pm

when you had no where to move or living in the street and you are constantly rapes who to love yourself again and less crisis cracking down on your heart it the only ways to joining all piece of your heart together and allowing a transparency of light and this is respect

11. TBD on February 7, 2019 at 7:21 pm

People who were never taught to love themselves don’t know what they need. You don’t know what you don’t know.

12. Beniequack Quack on February 7, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Loving yourself is harder than loving someone else

13. Tejaswini A on February 7, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Just amazing.. Eye opener video.. Thank you.

14. TBD on February 7, 2019 at 7:24 pm

This video stresses me out. That guy yelling…

15. Larry Banks on February 7, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Wow this is for me! God thank you for this!

16. Brookie Danielle on February 7, 2019 at 7:30 pm

I came off Instagram, and honestly I’ve never felt better.

17. e a i n on February 7, 2019 at 7:34 pm

I cried a lot because of what people did to me but didn’t cry as much as when i realized how bad i was treating myself…
    I wish everyone here can find peace, self discipline, forgive and love themselves it’s the hardest part

18. RoLe CaMeRa AcTiOn on February 7, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Waaaav

19. Prince Grandmaster on February 7, 2019 at 7:37 pm

im spanish and i dont know why but every african american hates me,its like i have the worst luck with them,but i said in my heart,no i will not give up becouse,even though im light skined i have black blood in me.and today i had the best experience with them today.talking havong a regular conversaition.dont give up in anything becouse if u do,that mean your giving up on your self

20. Ayan Ali on February 7, 2019 at 7:38 pm

11:18 he roasted u oooooohhhh omg

21. Dogs Rule on February 7, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Learning to take responsibility to love myself!

22. SYOTOS 88 on February 7, 2019 at 7:39 pm

That first lady dead now. None of this matters. We die happy or we die sad. Its all the same

23. Tara Baily on February 7, 2019 at 7:39 pm

this got me broken

24. hajra tehreem on February 7, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I always think that someone is in the back of my head. A dark version of myself and it keeps on whispering that I am ugly I am bad I can’t do this I don’t have to get up I’m not capable of making any change and all I do is fight and then ssshhh it covers me head to toe and All I do is lie on the bed and hibernate for days getting numb.

25. Lisa Rosas on February 7, 2019 at 7:40 pm

The best thing you can ever learn is to love yourself. I’m in 20s barely learning this and I will make sure I teach my children to love themselves so they dont spend their youth looking for love in the wrong places like I did.

26. It Can't Rain Forever on February 7, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Who is the first guy talking on this video? He’s good. So is Louise Hay and Les Brown. Eric Tomas is awesome to. Check him out.

27. Pretty Hunny on February 7, 2019 at 7:42 pm

This really moved me

28. Paulina251 on February 7, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I am 13 yo and i have low self-esteem problems for so long and i cant get over it i just want it to disappear …

29. Manuela Librich on February 7, 2019 at 7:45 pm

I just started crying and I don’t know why and now I’m looking up on youtube "how to love yourself" lol

30. Flower Power on February 7, 2019 at 7:50 pm

You can’t control how your coworkers treat you, talk crap about you, form clicks.

You have no control over them trying to take their childhood issues/self-hatred/toxicity/misery/jealousy out on you, but ya still gotta make that $ bcuz u have bills to pay.

90% of workplaces have hateful/mean-spirited/clickish fuckers in them, and they are usually the majority/popular/manipulate others easily, so unless you go into your own business or can work alone, you have to tolerate/ignore this bullshit until you retire, which is DAUNTING!!!

31. Kenspearsy3 on February 7, 2019 at 7:52 pm

You know these would be a lot better if we didn’t have a fucking ad every 2 minutes.

32. Jober the creator on February 7, 2019 at 7:55 pm

40 seconds in and this already seems like bullshit criticism is very important and helps you grow and you should be afraid of things the world is a scary place and bad things can happen to you if you dont work hard

dont just love yourself if youre doing terrible but dont hate yourself, build something to love inside of you

33. Intimidator Extraordinaire on February 7, 2019 at 7:57 pm

What a talk to hear before 2019 .. A new year will definitely not change your life .. Only you will .. So let’s get started! Wish you all a blessed 2019 ❤️

34. george howell iii on February 7, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Great stuff!!! What a great video!!

35. Gary Rupert on February 7, 2019 at 7:58 pm

This just saved my life no joke God is on the move!!!!!

36. Angeli Manresa on February 7, 2019 at 7:59 pm

His so right. Thank you for sharing this video.

37. Thanasis Kavras on February 7, 2019 at 8:00 pm

i don’t love my self 🙁

38. Jennifer Rosario on February 7, 2019 at 8:03 pm

It time for me to get up self love myself

39. george howell iii on February 7, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Jesus Christ said in Matthew 22:39, “And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”

40. Reshma Bacorisen on February 7, 2019 at 8:04 pm

when you bonded by a raped it not easy that you said

41. kshitij sontakke. on February 7, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Can u tell the name of herr

42. Diane A on February 7, 2019 at 8:06 pm