Living With Depression: How To Deal With Depression

Living With Depression: How To Deal With Depression

When you’re living with depression, you can’t just shake if off. You will have good days and bad days and you don’t know how long it will last. Watch this video for a few tips on how to deal with depression, stress and anxiety.

Streaming Well is a healthcare focused, award-winning video production company which operates in the US and Europe. Find us at: http://www.streamingwell.com

Subscribe to Streaming Well: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=StreamingWell
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/StreamingWell
Follow us on: http://www.twitter.com/StreamingWell
Follow us on: http://www.instagram.com/streamingwell
Follow us on: http://pinterest.com/StreamingWell/

1. Ryker Kanter on February 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Can anyone help me

2. Maia Gorman on February 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I’m depressed and well I don’t think I will ever be happy

3. Juju Bean on February 7, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Depression and anxiety are not the same thing, they are often diagnosed together, but they aren’t the same thing

4. Matthew Thompson on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Why are us humans so fucking complicated

5. Dooly on February 7, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Girls not shi

6. Void Filler on February 7, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Yeh, the thing with doing hobbies when you’re depressed, is that you can’t actually do them!

7. ilovewolvesandweirdthings123 on February 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I want help…I really do. But my mom…our relationship is complicated. It’s not abuse, becuase calling it that would be selfish. I told her I was depressed and she slapped me. I want help, but I don’t know how to get it. I’m worried that I’m going to kill myself if I dont get help soon. I don’t know what to do.

8. Jaysie Jay on February 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

The more i watch about deppresion the more i feel lonely..ive got more headache and sad about myself

9. Its Slushy on February 7, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Nah I’m just gonna kill myself

10. Alencia Freeman on February 7, 2019 at 5:45 pm

I feel like I don’t wanna eat anymore because I feel uncomfortable with myself

11. Happygilmore 2 on February 7, 2019 at 5:45 pm

How can anyone dislike this

12. Unknown on February 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm

*I’m already dealing with it… Though.*

13. Tai Tatu on February 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I am a piece of shit that’s all

14. the cow goes woof on February 7, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I’m 14 and I’m always sad I told my mom I was depressed and it was like she didn’t even care she would always call me ugly. Sometimes I just wish that I would walk to the kitchen grab a knife and do more than cut my self but I don’t because I think about my family and I just can’t do it.

15. Proper Lad on February 7, 2019 at 5:50 pm

dont be sad lol

16. Oindrila Majumdar on February 7, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Can I just die? Just urgg I really can’t take this anymore!! Death is the only option left for me

17. Caidance Menchaca on February 7, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I cry A LOT and i and nine and I have depression I have had it a long time

18. Scarlett Kendrew on February 7, 2019 at 6:02 pm

I feel like I have depression but I can’t get officially diagnosed because then I would have to go with my parents and I haven’t told my parents yet

19. Don Tores on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

When you’re sad just remember that 50% of you DNA came from the fastest sperm to reach your mother’s egg. You won race against millions of other sperm.

20. lil bear on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Anyone else think something bad will happen if you look good?

21. IM HELLCAT零 on February 7, 2019 at 6:05 pm

i wish it was that easy i wish you find happiness ❤

22. Bernie T on February 7, 2019 at 6:05 pm

We were created to have a relationship with God but when Adam and Eve disobeyed God the spiritual connection was severed, humanity died spiritually and we became a race of sinners headed for hell. We need to be born again to enter the spiritual race of Jesus. You are depressed because you need God in your lives. Jesus is God. He became a man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and died the death that we deserved on the cross to pay for our salvation and rose again and defeated death on the third day and is now seated at the right hand of the God the Father.
    John 3:16 (NIV)
    16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

23. Common Sense Veiws on February 7, 2019 at 6:05 pm

I want to die

24. im sorry on February 7, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I dig my nails into my skin to put up with the sadness

25. Slim Shady on February 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Currently dealing with depression, over a girl of course..(best friend) literally don’t know what to do. If I tell her how I feel, it could ruin everything. If I don’t tell her, it will drive me to insanity, not kidding.

26. Elijah Soper on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I’m just feeling empty I know multiple people who killed themselves that are in my family and people I know. I randomly walk around and start crying when I can’t sleep and right now I just feel bad I don’t know what to do.

27. SumatoO_toko on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I tried to take a bath to calm myself down and dropped my headphones in the water, is that a sign that I should noose myself?

28. Alexia Williams on February 7, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Is it weird I don’t want to be happy?i just want to sit in my room and cut my self and cry

29. N!kii A. on February 7, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Got depression, anxiety, and Adhd. Its tough

30. _KrysKD _ on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

My parents are sending mixed signals if they love me or not. They think I’m naive just because I’m 10. I can’t call for help or anything cause I’m only 10. I don’t know how it came, maybe it was just my own experiences. I cope with it by reading or crying myself to sleep. I really hope it will go away soon. I keep going because I realize that the pain will not stop if I kill myself, it will just bring pain to others. Kristyn, Leigh if you are reading this you have saved me for so long. You have been there for me and I have been there for you. I just wanna say thank you,

31. Lakitu _ on February 7, 2019 at 6:17 pm

If killing myself will take me to a better place where people will fianly understand me. I will do it, but I’ll never get the answer sadly

32. Gay Yay on February 7, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I was on the bus with a "friend" and I made one little joke about by severe depression, and she said "shut the fuck up no one wants to hear you boast about your depression an school just shut up a don’t speak."

I still sit with her on the bus but now I just stare at the window wishing it could just end.

33. Anime Nerd on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Every person in my middle school either have a partner or don’t like me and I feel like living is useless I would cut my self everyday but I thought it would help but not so I decided to commute suicide if you see in the news a boy killed himeself in South Carolina in goose creek bye world

34. Psychopath 1987 on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

When I was around the ages 6 – 10 I would get really sad around summer…I also don’t have the option of therapy or medication.

35. Videogame Matt on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Came here after finding out the Wii store is closing

36. Riley Bryan on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

well if i try these things and they dont work im gonna be even more depressed that they didnt work , i have no friends

37. I practice on February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Hey whoever is reading this comment I just want you to know you are loved wanted and ate beautifully created in god’s image. I know people may not see this but if this gets to that one person who needs it I encourage you to talk to me send a reply or you can pray to the one person who knows how you feel and wants to help you. The one person who knows u best is god he will love you unconditionally and loves you. God bless

38. Listen To This on February 7, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Depression isn’t something you deal with or get over. It’s something you have to fight with. Depression is like… hmm… a war. You are the good people and depression is the bad people. You are fighting for your right to be happy and have a smile that’s not fake. Depression wants otherwise. Depression doesn’t want you to be happy or smile. Depression can lead to cutting yourself like in war the other side can injure you. While I say depression is the bad guy and that you are fighting against it, it’s really you that’s fighting yourself. You are the thing that’s not letting you be happy. As I said at first depression isn’t something you can just deal with. That’s why the video was just 2:42 long. Anyway please think about what I have said and try and break down that blockade you are creating between yourself and happiness. Even if someone has caused you to fall into this spiral it is you that is

39. Aayla Secura on February 7, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I hate life it just doesn’t interest me anymore I’m always sad I feel alone like no one cares and on top of all that I’m really fat don’t have a great time at high school I pretty much hate it and my grades are really bad and I feel dumb like I’m not good at anything there’s nothing I can do I have no talents I have no friends or family that care I just don’t see the point anymore I really hate myself.

40. F1sh ByteZ on February 7, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Depression brought me to insomnia and I haven’t slept for 2 days

41. Strictly Sick on February 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I don’t know what is wrong but I know something is wrong … I want to leave everyone n go to mountain. I love my mom but I want to leave

42. Brian Flores on February 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Listen Up everyone Your going through a tuff time in life And trust me when night falls it’s hell depression hits you hard If you have parents talk them about your problems trust they’ll be happy to help you out then you telling them that you didn’t trust them.And if your parents aren’t the type of people to talk To Ask God for help He’s there always he forgives of what you did and talk to it’s just like talking to a regular person ask him for strength and to help you overcome your mistakes ask for peace and ask God for your parents to let them listen to you and give you tips on life You won’t overcome anything Without God Please look for God

43. lazy anxiety on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

if you think you want to die you probably just want your problems to go away. try to solve your problems instead. it’s a lot harder then the "easy way out" but hey that’s life for you sometimes. it’s worth it.

44. Alexandrio on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm