1. Viri Beltran on February 7, 2019 at 5:45 pm

in my opinion, JO is a character, an inspirational speaker… like that Tony guy…

2. Invisible Inkling on February 7, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Hello? I think Joel missed the point… to glorify God rather than self.

3. a Human just Being on February 7, 2019 at 6:00 pm

they dont show that part(donations) on tv

joel, stop botoxing

4. Linda Stanley on February 7, 2019 at 6:02 pm

He is a man. Not a guru, likes HE presents himself. The only ONE THAT IS ALL KNOWING IS ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS MAN IS AN END TIME PREACHER, GOD WARNED US WAS TO COME. HE HEADS UP THE CHURCH OF THE ITCHING EARS. ONE THAT CATERS TO people and not to GOD. He says what you WANT to hear. He does not tell the truth of the WORD OF GOD.He will send many to hell and then try to save HIMSELF at the end of his life. A selfish, selfish man. He feeding you at STUPID S N L routine I’m ok, You’re ok. By golly we’re all ok. NOT THE TRUTH!! ONLY THE WORD OF GOD WILL STAND, WHEN THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!! FOR HIS WORD IS THE TRUTH!!!!

5. Isaiah Jammes on February 7, 2019 at 6:06 pm

The early churches had bishops (elders), priests (teachers), and deacons (messengers). The priests were tasked with teaching the Law of God.

If your priest/pastor does not teach you the Law of God, what is the point of his existence?

6. Bad Drivers of North Texas on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Thats interesting. i was just watching an osteen service and his wife got up and said please donate and remember whatever you donate god will return to you many times multiplied. So… joel yea you guys do as for money. Maybe not in "cash", but for money in general, and trying to convince people to do it because they will get it back like its a stock maket

7. Chiba Shem Yisre'al on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

He did just what wolves do they deny the truth it’s obvious he is deceiving while being deceived, I originally was going to say he had an opportunity to say, when asked by fallon, what message you want to leave people with? and I was thinking," if only he would just say REPENT AND believe in Jesus as being your personal Lord and Saviour", but I realized, he was being himself and rightfully so out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, this wolf has the pride of life and his conscience has been seered with an hot iron…

8. ITIEL Lucia on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

he sell his soul to the devil for eternity… what stupid …I think he do not know what is doing..

9. John Smith on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Huge charlatan. I think they enjoy leading Christians astray, and the money second. Oh, and this clip made me realise Jews use the code "catholic" to mean "Jewish". Like when he said "As a catholic let me ask you this; what do you think of crippling guilt"

The idea that guilt and Judaism are closely interlinked has a long historical legacy. After discussing recent work on anthropology and emotion focusing on shame and guilt, we examine three theories purporting to account for this link: psychoanalytic, theological, and guilt as a cultural stereotype particularly the notion of the Jewish mother.

10. UzeHerName on February 7, 2019 at 6:17 pm

A LIE: it’s all about me – pride/arrogance

THE TRUTH: It’s all about Jesus – humility/gratitude

11. robin 1 on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

If you don’t offend them – you can’t fix them. As far is ‘cash’ is concerned – look at Joel’s mansion.

12. a Human just Being on February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

"l am….serving satan!"-joel

13. David Lindsey on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I guess this false teacher forgot to read his Bible "I have come only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" it was not until Paul that He sent one to the Gentiles. Joel the dumb ass.