SELF LOVE – Motivational Video

SELF LOVE – Motivational Video

Motivational Video | Inspirational Video | Life Success

► If you struggle and have a hard time, consider taking an online therapy session with our partner BetterHelp: http://tryonlinetherapy.com/hesmotivation

================================================

Tyrese Gibson: https://www.instagram.com/tyrese

Background Song:
Steve Jablonsky:
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/es/artist/steve-jablonsky/id21402948

================================================

⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️

►Any material uploaded in this video is used with the permission of the author.

All video footage used including thumbnails is licensed under Creative Commons CC-BY.

When we share, everyone wins

However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at hesheshes19@gmail.com

================================================

motivation inspiration success inspirational video successful life grind work hard discipline never give up morning daily motivation motivational video dream courage habit sel-development pain change believe trust invest failure effort focus champion self-love self-confidence

1. Daniel Mendez on February 7, 2019 at 5:34 pm

This sounds like Dave Chappelle

2. SD K on February 7, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I was in self love since childhood but people showed jealousy on it. Because I was so charming, smiling and laughing in mirrors with myself. I didn’t know I will be so broken inside when reached to 32 , having love with someone in abroad in office. She was the only one who liked me and she was the only Queen Angel people was trying to get her and finally the jealousy and conspiracy hit me again and isolated me from her.
    Is it due to self Love.
    I was so happy in life. I didn’t involved and interfere in others life. I am broken.
    I want my self love back.

3. Rachel Dowd on February 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Who is speaking???

4. huahaha on February 7, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Bruh you don’t need anyone’s opinion as long as you know you’re doing the right thing and as long as you’re not stepping on anyone. Self acceptance is the key to self love. Know your worth NEVER let anyone dictate and manipulate your life. Self love isn’t selfish but is something that you should nourish. Make yourself feel cherished and don’t be foolish.

5. Lynsey McCarthy on February 7, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I needed this so badly. Thank you

6. summer noel on February 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm

these videos make me cry every time

7. Paddy C on February 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm

My kids thought me the meaning of been loved , they keep me going

8. Carrot _Dog_YT on February 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I have depression this video helped thank you

9. karley starkey on February 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

This is really inspiring I just feel kinda lost rn I feel like I’m not good enough your feel like I’m popular enough or not pretty enough and I don’t feel myself

10. Bob Rotten on February 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Most awesome video! Thank you for the inspiration and remind me I am on track and I am good. I’d rather be lonely than miserable! Awesome video!

11. Mr Xoto on February 7, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Like the video but was a tad confused by the iron man intro. Lol

12. Danny Smith on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Yes these videos have played a huge role in my attitude and life. I am just starting this one but hope it feeds my soul

13. happy girl on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

This opened my eyes so much thank you so much!!

14. Christine Musana on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I have learnt to keep away from people who hurt me for no reason pick up myself and begin again

15. Abby Smith on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

How to self love? Why is it hard for some to self love? I’ve dressed nice, done my make up in shape, however I’m more vested in assitimg others and put others needs ahead of mine.
    How can I turn this around?

16. kaas saus on February 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm

How can i apply self-love?

17. Masha Khalfan on February 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm

from today i promise o love my self a care for my self more a valve my health .a move on with out looking back thanks

18. Zebra Cakezzz on February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

You can’t get to the next level with all the devils in your life

19. fang oliver on February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Don’t allow your own parents to tear you down!

20. Ronnes Nacion on February 7, 2019 at 5:59 pm

: ( how could I love myself if I don’t have reason to love myself. If I’m not happy in myself. If im not happy in my life. If can’t find myself where I belong. I’m suicidal, desperate, torture, tired, disappointed, down, weary, drown, broken, empty, useless, worthless, numb, rejected, dump,. PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG YOU WHOEVER CAN READ THIS.

21. tanya sharma on February 7, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Can sumone tell me plz , I love myslf , I don’t feel ugly . But today sumone really close to my heart tld me dt I don’t hv curvy body , I look fat, u got nly pretty face. If u had good body I wud hv fallen fr u. It really hit me so hard dt I started feeling myslf ugly now. I really want sumone to tell me , wat shud I do ? , Do dt person really love me ? Y is outer beauty so imp aftr so many years of knowing? Wat shud I feel now, am I really ugly ? , Its hurting me . I really want to know wat shud I do ? I feel lyk avoiding dt person completely again, kind f my heart broke, I nvr see outer beauty , fr me inner beauty, good heart s love but wat he wants ?

22. Brooklyn Sayese on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

One of my most insecurities is my body but I try to hide it and wear what makes me happy because my weight or body is someone else’s goal so I try not to be to be too selfish

23. maria noreen on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Thank you!! ✨

24. JMAN TV MEDIA on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Be selfish and live and thrive.

Be loving and caring and become a fool and just about survive.

The choice is yours…

25. Jesse Ω on February 7, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget
    falls drop by drop upon the heart
    until, in our own despair, against our will,
    comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.

26. Laeticia Gosselin on February 7, 2019 at 6:09 pm

which song of Steve Jablonsky is in the background?

27. Ashley marie on February 7, 2019 at 6:14 pm

This exactly explains self love to a t. It has nothing to do with how good you look how much is in your bank account.. it comes down to believing in you when no one else does.. loving yourself thru everything the good bad indifferent.. and also treating ppl with respect no matter wat you’re going thru.. and also cutting off the ppl who smile to your face but talk behind your back.. stay humble pray be the best YOU YOU CAN BE..

28. Ashley marie on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Extremely hard lesson to learn in life it really is but when you finally realise and learn your life is a lot easier anf more at peace

29. Garry Holmes on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Top video brother

30. SaminSays on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

family has one job: to love you unconditionally. why do they fail?

31. Jess t on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

32. Mangsatabam Pamheiba on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 pm

While I was in this deep vicious cycle of self hatred and negative feelings about myself, I lost my precious Girlfriend, my valuable time and most importantly my responsibility to give back to others. It was already too late before I start loving myself, loving and appreciating whatever God has given me. Nevertheless, I will stand strong, wake up early everyday, find my why, and will keep on working everyday towards my why. My ultimate goal is to make an impact to the society where I am living in. Have a great day everyone.

33. Awakened Alliance on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Show this some Love please https://youtu.be/O0l_m2lTeKk

34. Ashley Cook on February 7, 2019 at 6:22 pm

True..

35. bigsissy lilbro on February 7, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Anyone reading this, I need advice. I have a friend who is negative and very sarcastic, and today she said something that really hurt me down to the core. I don’t know if she was being sarcastic or if she really meant it. I don’t know what to do… should I cut her out?

36. Ramon Kent on February 7, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I need that

37. Joana Guedes on February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

38. Sourav Adwani on February 7, 2019 at 6:28 pm

The background track made me cry !!!

39. Lenon Borja on February 7, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Don’t forget: BE AWESOME!
    Our goal at Habitgrams is to help you take hard behaviors in life like eating right, working out, or just being kind to your spouse and transform them into true habits that you can repeat with consistency and keep up indefinitely. You have changes you want to make in your life, and we build tools to help you.
    Visit habitgrams.com

40. Erin Sellers on February 7, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Thank you this makes me feel very happy inside about myself

41. Anthony Tangonan on February 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Man hit me in the chest again

42. JIis4KOOKonly on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

"I love myself" It is so easy to say that. But i keep blaming and putting myself down whenever i did some mistake. I always feel pity and insecurities. I feel that I’m nothing compare to others. I keep on trying hard to fit and I’m always seek for others validation. I can’t stand alone coz i think if i choose what i want it will definitely lead me to failure. I feel sad and i prayed to God for help. To learn to love who i am, to be contented for the things He gave to me and not ask for something more. I want to be better and the fact that I’m crying while typing this, i know from today on i will make progress and I’ll change not for others but for MYSELF❤❤❤

43. Mighty Man on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I’m not very talkative. A lot of guys I hang out with act very tough, but I don’t know if I will ever be able to act like that even though I am supposed to because I’m a man now.