Take Care of Yourself Every Day (One of the Most Motivational Videos You’ll Ever See)

Speaker: Les Brown

Les Brown Youtube Channel:
More Info – http://www.lesbrown.com/‎
Email – yes@lesbrown.com

Music Sources: Really Slow Motion
Amazon : http://amzn.to/1lTltY5
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1ee3l8K
Spotify: http://bit.ly/1r3lPvN
Bandcamp: http://bit.ly/1DqtZSo
————————————————
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
Law Of Attraction Coaching does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at innergrowth.inc@gmail.com

1. Katherine Gordon on February 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Love his laughter! …sweet potato pie lol

2. Khoi Christ on February 7, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I love change my ways of living

3. Lavy Acosta on February 7, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Anyone know his name ??

4. tre g on February 7, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Thanks for sharing this. I love Les Brown such a inspiration. What will be different cause you came this way is powerful because we were herd on earth. Many people will be encouraged cuz I was here. They will realize their worth & value & some will work on self love & their goals & dreams they wont give uo on for starters. More than through my books songs poems ect. They will remember my energy and how I made them feel through my words of encouragement through my smile and compliments ect. This is both adults and youth. All the students lives I have touched in the schools & online & uhh gave hope. Build self confidence and self esteem ect. The lives they touch cause of it & the lives those they touched will touch 4 the better ect. Yes on the health goals I cant give up on me. I’m worth it. Its been a challenge goijg uo & dowj in weight too but I will gef it off & keep it off soon. I hope you all realize your worth & value & Your potential. Dont ever give up on you or your God given dreams or goals.

5. alina m on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

""If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm""

DAAAAAMNNN what an amazing African proverb. Mind blowing. Wish I had heard this as a child!!

6. Jess Hunt on February 7, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Life is amazing

7. Joan Stevens-yates on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

when i know when i got it my child is free when im financially free when im physically healthy and happy when im married when im thin when hes happy healed when our families forevermore happiness and god is pleased. when john Hancock is gone

8. Brenda Zulu on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Seeing yourselves in control before it happens. It is important. This is just like having faith.

9. Eckingtonwashdc Washington DC on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Lord have mercy, he was speaking to me. I know how I got here in this bad space of feelings in my life right now, but I know the accomplishments I’ve achieved such as college degree, taking care of mother through her Alzheimer’s illness, Lord bless her soul, actually trying and working home base businesses at one time and so on. But I’ve been in at rut lately, in a job that i should not even be in, I’m way… way over qualified for, that feeling helpless and hopeless, unloving and scared and bored and lost. These videos are what exactly I need right now! Oh… didn’t know the speaker was Less Brown whom I bought his book years ago… Live Your Dreams which really did speak to me. I was just thinking of finding it and re-reading it.

10. Neil Slade on February 7, 2019 at 6:03 pm
  11. arthur smith on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Ok. I. Do

12. Renee Tasha Murphy on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I am Bighter Brighter everyday and will continue to grow and become wiser

13. Lunik4 on February 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Who is this speaking?

14. Angela Peña on February 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Has anyone made it a daily practice to listen to this podcast everyday or a motivational podcast everyday & noticed a difference in attitude & performance in life? Lmk

15. Adzima Blezzed on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

God bless u Sir,this is great

16. Shaunte Singleton on February 7, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Working on not being negative and thinking for myself. Believing in myself. Not letting other ppl problems be my problems. I listen to these every morning on my way to work. My spirit is doing better. I look at things totally different now. Not stressing over everything like before.

17. mummy anna on February 7, 2019 at 6:12 pm

I will definitely listen to this again

18. ijusdontknow Jones on February 7, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Without the ads all through would be better but money is king

19. Patricia Bunge on February 7, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Amazing! and yes, one of the best motivational speaker and video I had ever heard and seen. Thank you!!!!

20. Nu Unique Choice on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Positive mind = Positive Outcome
    Send Love n Light. Love is the highest vibration in the universe. This video is right on time, I was ready to give up on life and my life and everything but I realize it starts with you. Self. You gotta get the inner strength to get past all obstacles and keep climbing!

21. Renewable Rebecca on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Its hard when yu keep losing people.

22. DeAja on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

this is gooooold!!! ✨ glad this showed up on my feed, thank you for this.

23. Curl Press on February 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

I can’t stop laughing ahaha.. life will show u some curves for real! technical mastery is real! self motivation! develop a good reputation! maby doors will be closing on your face, but you gotta decide to shoot it in or shoot it out, u can’t make a basket if u don’t throw the ball! don’t wait for things to be ideal! walk by faith and not by sight! if u believe it you can see it!

24. Epic Reality on February 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm

wow how inspiring is this?

25. Masha Khalfan on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 pm

I promise o tell care for my self, a forget all e pain a suffer that I passed throw ,I want o make a new way for my my own gd

26. Joanne Olivia on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Gotta love Les Brown. Thanks for uploading this!

27. Rosalia Zucaro on February 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm

For me it is all about …
    Self worth and self love is what I was missing and now that I have it life is worth living for even more so than before because now I have drive and motivation to improve daily and to live a life of unconditional love for myself and for others. I am powerful, I am unconditional love and light and I am worthy of a great life. I have peace within my soul now, I know my worth and I am going to be successful in all areas of my life.
    I am a healer, I am peace, I am unconditional Love, I am unconditional Light, I am creative, I am living the life of my dreams and I am giving life to others along the way.

Stay Blessed!
    Rosalia Zucaro

28. Brandy Klein on February 7, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Love every part of this thank you

29. Gwendolyn de Ashborough on February 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Les Brown is the consummate Motivator of Positive Thinking. I always played his speeches for my students at the University of Watford. He has greatly contributed to my life and the lifes of others

30. Sheila More on February 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm

One thing I don’t agree on you don’t wanna avoid them faces you want to help those faces with the happiness of your attitude

31. Mary Copeland on February 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Please inbox me in messenger so I can speak to you because youre right and I’ve given many innovations but I still think nothing of myself. I’m super health conscious and also I push myself hard in life but i still am falling short. I have many other innovations but this time I can’t give them for free to the world to produce for harsh conditions to be bettered. I have nothing to give to my children but I’m sitting here needing to patent worldwide needed systems. I’m saving them for my family and to donate proceeds to needy organizations that are non profit. I’m agoraphobic and stuck inside my house. I have been and people try to fix me for many years. I can’t be fixed but ive mastered kindness and giving. I’m ready to give back to my family. If you don’t already know me or of me,please go down a little ways on my timeline to see what I’ve given. You’ll see these things just simply come to me in a split second once I hear what someone needs. God gives me answers, new technologies far beyond our time. Anyhow, thank you for hearing me

32. SupportingYourHealingJourneyThroughAncientWisdom on February 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

33. Sir Neale Hurston on February 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

I work every day on becoming a better version of myself and this is how https://bit.ly/2TuciRT

34. Todd Maddaline on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Amen!

35. neriza Conato on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

To hold in the arms of god is i only have today to move on forward

36. king james on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm

37. Terezia Lakatos on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm

AMEN TO THAT

38. Sheila More on February 7, 2019 at 6:36 pm

You’re right you got a move on that always trying to help those that are in need