Tony Robbins: OVERCOME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY (Motivational Video 2018)

Tony Robbins: OVERCOME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY (Motivational Video 2018)

Tony Robbins: OVERCOME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY (Motivational Video 2018)
*CREDIT
Tony Robbins
Visit Tony Robbins’ websites:

Tony Robbins – The Official Website of Tony Robbins

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TonyRobbins
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tonyrobbins
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajrobbins
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TonyRobbins
Instagram: https://instagram.com/tonyrobbins/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyRobbinsLive

Tony Robbins is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than 37 years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor and dynamic presentation of Mr. Robbins’ corporate and personal development events. As the nation’s #1 life and business strategist, he¹s called upon to consult and coach some of the world¹s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even presidents of nations.

Music by Really Slow Motion

Download or stream the motivational speech here:
iTunes: https://goo.gl/unctt9
Spotify: https://goo.gl/x52uWj
GooglePlay: https://goo.gl/gXqyVj
Apple Music: https://goo.gl/unctt9
AmazonMP3: http://amzn.to/2FExlKV
WORLDWIDE MP3 Download: https://goo.gl/wvsSkW
Transcript Of Words: https://goo.gl/LEByxc

Visit us on:
Website: http://www.reallyslowmotion.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReallySlowMotion
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/RSMmusicSound
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reallyslowmotion
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/reallyslowmotion

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.

Law Of Attraction Coaching does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at innergrowth.inc@gmail.com

1. Rage Sogers on February 7, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Wow

2. Patrice Marie on February 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm

MR ROBBINS: ……. WE FEEL YOUR "STALWART" "PRESENTATIONS" …….
    TRUISMS …… COACHING EDUCATION ……. MORAL FORTITUDE …………..
    PHYSICAL FITNESS …….. BENEFITS …….. MORE BENEFITS IN MAKING
    SERIOUS ….. BETTER CHOICES ……… PS: I HOPE MR. ROBBINS MAKES
    PARENTS TODAY ……. SEE THE SERIOUS "IMPORTANCE" OF BEING AN ……
    "ACTIVE" …. "INTERESTED" ….. "EDUCATED" PARENT…… IN YOUR CHILDREN’S
    LIVES! ……. WITHOUT ……. SOME EARLY ACTIVE "DIRECTION" …… TOWARDS
    CREATING SOME MORE SERIOUS ….. "ACCESS" …… GROWTH & DURABILITY
    IN YOUR FAMILIES FUTURES ….. IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN! ……

3. fitAlittlebit on February 7, 2019 at 5:41 pm

i have been paralyzed for years and finally after having a new purpose I am making a turnaround.

Watch "Mental Breakdown – My Dad, Cousin, Uncle, Aunt, Friends, Dog and Boyfriend Died" on YouTube

4. ithas begun on February 7, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Thank God for Trump!!!!

5. Fashionable Lifestyle on February 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Still don’t know if I’m suffering from depression, given my last couple diagnoses by experts/professionals throughout my life thus far(from psychologists hypnotists neurologists etc.) say yes, I have a problem but recommended/suggested so many solutions/diagnoses, last one being depression and being served with yet another set of different drugs legally, anti-depressants(which I took to try kill myself about 4yrs ago. Currently not taking anything but weed to help with sleep, eating, and my negative thoughts, I’m all alone as we speak coz of this misunderstanding. In a nutshell gonna forward you a text message between me n a my very close friend of mine then, probably my best friend(haven’t spoken to him in about 6 yrs), Please note when I sent him this I was at my happiest, it was about a decade ago. Anyway still no solution in sight for me living a happy life for now but thankful for another day to try figure this thing out… should I quit on my life during this moment, let it be known this is one of my efforts in trying to understand it myself, coz i’m tired of all the bullshit. i’m a man now need to figure ish out myself i cant be crying to my moms family friends etc. We been at this for yrs now, SORRY MA FOR YOU THE ONE PERSON I NEED TO HEAR/READ THIS, BUT FOR SO LONG AS I HAVE BREATH IN ME, THE TEARS THAT NO ONE SEES ARE A REMINDER OF HOW MUCH I UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE YOU, DONT LET MY ABSENCE MISLEAD YOU IN THINKING I DON’T CARE, I THINK OF YOU EVERY TIME I SHED A TEAR MA, I PROMISE IF EVER I HAVE A PURPOSE ITS THIS, LETTING THE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH I VALUE YOU GIVEN OUR CURRENT SITUATION… N I’M TRULY SORRY MA I WISH I GET THE CHANCE TO TELL IN PERSON WITH IS TEARS IN MY EYES BUT RATHER OF JOY THIS TIME IN THAT MOMENT I SO LONG FOR… same applies to all those innocent ones that i truly matter to same sentiments to you as well especially you Bokkie…

“you live ur own life no one can live it for u, bokkie u hav ur plan i have my plan, i doubt people plan to be miserable in life. i believe one is where he is @ in life coz he chose to be there! There’s no excuse to life, we been given the basics to survive life, air is free, food was free, and all other issues are the luxuries of life we do “NOT NEED” to survive but rather want them… We think we know our balance in life between the needs and wants, but if one truly knew, then we would be happier… i said a mouthful but just know that life is meant to be lived, how bokkie? No one can tell you how to live it if its yours, if you not happy in life then you not happy living it! LIVE UR LIFE MY FRIEND!”

Ps should this somehow get to the my REAL close circles… "Bokkie how you living dear friend, hoping that major sacrifice you took back then has paid off n you n your family are on that piece of land… bless you bra you were/are one of the realist i know n sorry to have put our personal ish on blast like this i mean well should you not get my poetry… Mother dear still speechless but know that its not just love rather UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

6. Warty Meng on February 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Fashion walk through life is the way that how to be pop out on earth ,make deference style show ,how each person they want !.

7. Beeblebrox One on February 7, 2019 at 5:48 pm

What actual class/package is this from. How could we get the full class?

8. Mary Grace Zaragoza on February 7, 2019 at 5:48 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TONY FOR SHARING ALL THESE GREAT VIDEOS.YOU REALLY HELPED ME AND CHANGE MY LIFE AND IT’S REALLY WORKING.I WANT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTIONS AND THIS MIGHT HELP OTHERS WHO HAS SAME SITUATION.

1)MY TOUGHEST TIME IN LIFE IS WHEN MY FATHER DIED FROM HEART ATTACT AT AGE OF 38 AND MY MOM WAS ONLY 28 YRS.OLD NO EDUCATION ,NO JOB,NO OWN HOUSE,WITH 3 KIDS, AND I WAS ONLY 10YRS.OLD THAT TIME AND I’M THE OLDEST AMONG THE 3.MY DAD USED TO WORK AS DRIVER EVERYDAY AND MAKE MONEY JUST ENOUGH TO BUY FOR ONE DAY FOOD.

2)WHAT PULLED ME THOUGH THAT SITUATION IS MY WORRIES WHAT TO EAT EVERY DAY AND WHERE WE ARE GOING TO LIVE.SO AT AGE OF 11 YRS OLD I STARTED SELLING CIGARETTE ON THE STREET AT THE MARKET HELPED MY MOM DO THE LAUNDRY OF OHER PEOPLE AND WORKED AT ICU IN THE HOSPITAL TAKING CARE OF OLD MAN WHO DO NOT HAVE ANYBODY TO CARE FOR HIM DURING NIGHT TIME .AND ONE DAY WHILE I WAS WORKING AT THE ICU ,I GOT SO TIRED AND SLEEPY BECAUSE THE NEXT DAY I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SO I DECIDED TO SLEEP BESIDES THE PATIENT BECAUSE THERE’S NO PLACE TO SLEEP IN THAT ICU ROOM AT THE HOSPITAL ,THEN SOMEONE WOKE ME AND I WAS SURPRISED IT’S THE NURSE.I WAS SO EMBARRASED THAT I WAS SLEEPING AT THE PATIENT BED AND SO SHOCKED WHEN THE NURSE ASK WHERE THE PATIENT IS.THE PATIENT WAS NOT IN THE BED AND WE FOUND OUT HE FELL IN THE BED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING.I WAS SO SCARED I THOUGHT HE HIT HIS HEAD IN THE FLOOR AND DIED.SINCE THEN I SAID TO MYSELF I CAN’T BE WORKING THAT JOB ANYMORE.

3)MY LIFE BEFORE THAT SITUATION WAS HAPPY BECAUSE OUR FAMILY WAS COMPLETE BUT WE ALWAYS LIVE SO POOR.

4)WHAT ACTION DID I MAKE TO GET OUT OF THERE?WHEN ONE DAY I WENT WITH MY AUNT TO GO TO MANILA,PHILIPPINES ,FIRST TIME TO GO TO THE CITY AND THEY TAKE ME TO ONE AGENCY TO SEE MY COUSIN GOING TO JAPAN TO WORK,THE MANAGER OF THE AGENCY ASKED ME IF I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN.I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT JAPAN BUT I STARTED HAVING HOPE THAT THIS MIGHT BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO GET OUT OF THAT TOUGH SITUATION AND BE ABLE TO HELP MY FAMILY.SO I TOLD MY MOM AND I QUIT SCHOOL,I WAS ONLY 3RD.YR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I DECIDED TO WORK TO JAPAN.I WORKED FOR 20 YRS THERE AND I GAVE UP MY SCHOOL IN EXCHANGED TO THE EDUCATION OF MY BROTHER AND SISTER,BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR MY MOM AND TOOK CARE OF EVERYONE .THEN WHILE I WAS IN JAPAN I MET MY HUSBAND WHO WAS WORKING FOR US MILITARY WORKING IN JAPAN AND WE GOT MARRIED.

5)HOW IS MY LIFE BETTER TODAY? NOW WE ARE MARRIED FOR ALMOST 8 YRS.WE ARE LIVING IN SOUTH PART OF SPAIN.BEAUTIFUL AREA IN A NICE HOUSE AT THE BEACH AND I’M STUDYING EVERYDAY TO BE A LEADER AND MENTOR AND WORKING AT ONLINE MARKETING SO I JUST STAY HOME AND STILL TAKING CARE OF MY FAMILY .I COULDN’T EVEN PICTURE HOW I GOT HERE FROM OUR LIFE BEFORE.EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US AS LONG AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM AND WE NEVER STOP ESPECIALLY IF WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF.I’M SO HAPPY NOW,MARRIED AND STILL BE ABLE TO HELP MY FAMILY AT THE SAME TIME.

HOPE MY EXPERIENCE WILL HELP OTHERS WHO ALSO HAVE SAME SITUATION AS ME.

9. James P on February 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I lost my wife to cancer, our business, house and cars. Children have to live with Mom and I have food stamps. So depressing. Have to run my shopify store but anxiety got me paralyzed. Can anyone help.??

10. Just in Life on February 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm

♥️thank you

11. Enrique Sanchez on February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Can someone summarize the whole video please

12. Gabriel Garay on February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

8 years ago, I found myself jobless,homeless,without a car(suspended license,75 tickets)got my car impounded. In debt. I made the best of it and dealt with the situation day by day, working 2 jobs,16 hour work days, taking the bus cold weather, rain and snow. to work everyday. I just knew that slowly, i would pay off my tickets eventually, sacrifice luxuries, pinch pennies. And this was only temporary. Paid off my tickets in 3 years. a year later i was finally able to buy a car and in 8 months, i finally got my license!!! Before that I was working an overnight job and on my days off, i would party and do drugs. I learned who my friends were. I know hardships are temporary and wont last long if you dont dwell on it. You just have to get up and take action. I also learned not to drive recklessly and to pay my tickets and not ignore them. 4 years i will never get back. I still may not be where i want to be but at least i went through this test and i passed so i know if i put my mind to it, i can get ahead . Also working at the jobs i had taught me a lot of work ethic.

13. Rob Clancy on February 7, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Yep made it through 5 minutes all my senses trying to block the sound of that lame music you’re top notch Tony

14. Yacob Sereke on February 7, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I need to change dang

15. Oumar Sountal on February 7, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Let me share with you few points that I learned from Tony Robbins he said make 3 things bucket number 1 save your savings vacation package 2 saving bucket 3 for your growth savings
    I never think before that speech
    I do have a only one bucket for all 3
    Point number 2 you never give up everything is possible I strongly believing the God everything is possible if don’t give up that is through enough
    Thank you very much for your support & your time & your knowledge I really I learned a lot in your speech.& I put in practice

16. Tara Cline on February 7, 2019 at 5:59 pm

This guy used to actually be alright till he started swearing all the time and using the word FUCK! Such a turn off!!! That’s a negative word and people know that you don’t say negative words like that all the time! Disgusting looking dude. Snake Oil!

17. glista grand on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Cheers for the Video clip! Sorry for butting in, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you thought about – Lammywalness Erase Depression Guide (google it)? It is a smashing exclusive product for beating depression fast minus the hard work. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my buddy after a lifetime of fighting got great success with it.

18. Neil Armand on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

I am having a hard time. I retired a few years ago, at 45. I have always suffered a bit of anxiety and depression, but it is getting worse. My older brother, and my best friend, ended his life earlier this year and, since, I haven’t been worth spitting on.

The odd thing about my situation, as well as my brother’s, is that I have the tiger by the tail. Instead of enjoying my success, I feel like I should bow out and let someone else, by Will, enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Of course, this is not what I want but I live on a sailboat, and we are circumnavigating. Currently, we are in El Salvador – heading to Costa Rica soon. I am semi-fluent in Spanish, but to find someone here that I can trust and communicate with, is nearly impossible. Obviously, I have the means to travel to the USA to consult with a counselor but it, simply, isn’t practical.

I’m sure I’ll get a few hateful comments, but I’m at the end of my rope – almost literally. I can cope with all the negative. Is there anyone that might be able to point me in a positive direction?

19. moos dad on February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm

20. Prime Captain on February 7, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Nice Video! Apologies for the intrusion, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you considered – Lammywalness Erase Depression Guide (do a google search)? It is an awesome exclusive guide for beating depression fast minus the hard work. Ive heard some decent things about it and my mate after a lifetime of fighting got amazing results with it.

21. Oscar Duke on February 7, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Tony never ceases to amaze me . The knowledge this guy has is truly remarkable. How amazing to know that if i have an issue all i have to do is watch a tony robbins video and im guranteed to find the answer to my problem

Im eternally greatful to tony. Amazing human being

22. Gigi Marie on February 7, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Fear nothing. Love more judge less . Power of choice . Amen !! ❤️

23. Wendy Bruens on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I have depression and anxiety…how do I not make things worse? I’m chicken little with a horrible past, HELP!

24. Rob Clancy on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

The music just completely ruins this for me any of these talks with music it divides my brain in two doesn’t get in the same can’t TuneIn as well

25. Oscar Duke on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Where is this thepowerofcrisis website ? Cant find it anywhere

26. singh multani on February 7, 2019 at 6:08 pm

do jogging everyday ….don’t drink alcohol milk and yogurt….don’t eat eggs or red meat….eat vegetarian food that’s the only option we have to survive…..take medication but cut medication to 1 pill when u feel better… that’s the only option we have bcz we are fucked……so be brave and try to survive ……and don’t fear death bcz it will make u stronger when u don’t give a dam…………………………………….I can tell about a mantra to do early in the morning which is not easy but you have to learn it to read and it will make u fearless that means less anxiety and u will have spiritual strength as well….

27. Stephen Ledoux Sr on February 7, 2019 at 6:09 pm

If that were the case everyone would be thin rich and happy easier said then done

28. Conversations With Pepe on February 7, 2019 at 6:12 pm

this video cured my cancer

29. Anna Zhucova on February 7, 2019 at 6:13 pm

How can we access the community Tony mentions at the end of the video?

30. mani N on February 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Appreciate Video clip! Apologies for chiming in, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you researched – Lammywalness Erase Depression Guide (do a google search)? It is a smashing exclusive product for beating depression fast minus the headache. Ive heard some decent things about it and my mate got amazing success with it.

31. Perfect Stranger on February 7, 2019 at 6:17 pm

God, what a scammer this guy is.

His use of that famously disgraced drug-cheating Tour de France cyclist (Lance Armstrong) as his example kind of says it all.

Unfortunately, I know someone who got sucked-in by Robbins. He attends his seminars, buys his materials/tapes etc. I’ve heard them. It’s just a scam. Empty words. Blah blah blah

Robbins preys on the desperate/depressed/lost and kumbaya-type people, as well as the exceptionally rich/confident/famous…..world leaders etc, whom he sucks-in for one-on-one counseling.

Robbins is a marketing genius. No doubt. But he’s also a great scammer.

32. Judy Winters on February 7, 2019 at 6:20 pm

At the 18.00 minute mark, Tony goes into his "lets put down celebrities" talk. I HATE this about this "talk" ( and he says the same thing in other "talks.". he is WAY too smart to be so uninformed and so cruel.) I truly hope he has learned and grown in his understanding, empathy, and compassion. This CRAP he spews is just heartless; and helps NOONE>

33. HAL on February 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm

This is great for advice for kids. If you’re an adult and haven’t understood this by default then I don’t know what to say!

34. Happy Michie Worriah on February 7, 2019 at 6:25 pm

GD lindsayy sharing.dont know if real those videos

35. Ellie Mathews on February 7, 2019 at 6:25 pm

People who have extremely high ACE scored have had their brain rewired from a child. Not only will they most likely suffer from mental illness they are likely to live 20 less on average then the normal adult. It is based on 10. I scored 8. According to this test I have about 10 to 15 years left.

36. Ibrahim Ba on February 7, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Getting out of depression: Spiritual liberation
    I am someone who likes to serve people, to see a smile on the face of people makes me happy but at the same time, i have always realized that I had a lake of love that why i didn’t feel strong to face on some people behavior owing to my weakness, This sensitivity is a great suffering because I always need to be reassured by a gesture by a kindly look a tender word. Although this sensitivity was present and the suffering was real it did not prevent me from living; But My life have changed during my period of exam. In this phase of my life, I discovered what it is euphoria, depression, suicide, psychiatric hospital. – I believe that the inner suffering that we experiences in the depressive period is inhuman: the only fact of existing is insupportable. It was in this episode of my life that I realized that in fact some people do evil because they suffers, to suspend his judgment on people: we do not know what they live inside of their hearts.- Although I was alive without living, the feeling of being a zombie part of me wanted to resist: it was by listening to a conference that spoke about self-confidence and explains – in fact that there is in us a great Me a harmonious and luminous version of ourselves and a little me what we are usually and it is because this interior light lives to us that we realize that we do not go well: to realize that it is dark it must be a little light. This conference gave me back a hope like I had never had before: I thought that there is something in me that could make me better than I am.- Well before that I had listened to a course about fitra and a course that explains the testimony of the Muslim faith but I can say that it was with the conference that spoke about the self-confidence realized by a non-Muslim who made me understand the meaning of Faith; I understood that all my actions must be oriented towards the quest in that spark that God has put in me; it will be present in every human being and that is in fact the essence of my relationship with Him: on returning to this source we acquire the inner peace which frees us from the tensions of the heart; this experience of closeness to the divine gives us a new Life: our emotions are more positive, our body healthier, our intelligence more sharp contrary to what people think our reason is not our only faculty of understanding it is even limited, the heart understands more deeply than reason, and it is also a light that stimulates it. This dimension is emphasized by the Qur’an by saying: "they have hearts but it does not reflect with their heart" 5. Moreover we live in harmony with the divine prescription: when the heart adheres to the rules we live not in constraint but in the true freedom of being. It involves disciplining oneself by taking charge of one’s mind in order to acquire more knowledge about oneself, the Koran and the world: knowledge is a means of coming closer to God and it is with the knowledge that we can with our freedom. to master and go out of the ego with His help. In addition to the education of my mind I had to wake up my body from sleep and laziness through sport: the medications I was taking made me amorphous.- I always remember the name of the most merciful to remind me that I act to answer his call. Thank God I was able to recover from this period which was a true descent into hell and at the same time the path that He drew to bring me closer to Him.

37. Christine Davis on February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

What if it is true and no one cares Can you still make it anyway I am finding it hard

38. Igor Sidelkovsky on February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Appreciate Video! Apologies for the intrusion, I am interested in your initial thoughts. Have you heard about – Lammywalness Erase Depression Guide (just google it)? It is a great one of a kind product for beating depression fast minus the hard work. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my best friend Jordan at last got amazing results with it.

39. jaya kumari on February 7, 2019 at 6:29 pm

motivational speech

40. Misty Dell on February 7, 2019 at 6:29 pm

More and more I want to sleep and never wake up! I do not have the fight any longer.

41. Brian O'Connell Esq life coaching on February 7, 2019 at 6:30 pm

I am a life coach now and help people all over the world because of tony and bob proctor amazing advice and life changing material

42. Wennie Cherry on February 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Can’t stand his voice… sounds like a sleazy salesman

43. Psychic and Medium, Jane Voneman-DuPerow on February 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

I find that the healthy foods are so costly, but you have to eat them.

44. S. Begay on February 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

What pull me through is God. It’s hard hard hard especially when it involves your kids. Somebody told me don’t give up be strong. It’s hard not one bit easy. This helped me I’ll replay a million times if I have too.

45. Moha Osman on February 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm